Skip to main content

Post Conference Giddiness

3/4 of Southern NH Illustration Critique Group: (left to right) Me, Natalie and Sheli.
It's been nearly 2 weeks since leaving the the New England SCBWI conference... Still giddy, but I'm recuperating from all the activity. I've been puttering around trying to clean up some non-picture book illustration works. Some "works" include writing out THANK YOU notes to those whom assisted me at the conference from critiquers, to workshop faculty.

Here's a mini digital dose:


Also I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't thank the ladies from our monthly illustration critique group: Sheli Petersen and Natalie Curtiss. (Go look at their websites!) Extra kudos to Natalie for driving! Also THANK YOU to the insightful Skia Lawrence who's the 4th member from our critique group; whom was unable to attend this year.

Thank you!
~Samantha

Comments