Skip to main content

Portfolio-ing

Collage Materials - Photo © Samantha Grenier 2014
Morning collaging - torn papers and glue.

I'm still here. Quietly working on my portfolio… neglecting my blog.

The past month was filled with doodling and other paper-cutting activities. On top of that I'm slowly, slowly, slowly building out my studio space to make it viewer-friendly. Priority number one is polishing off my portfolio for the New England chapter Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrator's conference. I've only got one more week left on the timeline, but I'm feeling confident with the book organization as it stands. Though I still have oodles of work to complete by next Friday, I'm close to press and assembly, so the deadline doesn't feel scary-close (this time around).

Fingers crossed for my postcards. They should be landing some time Friday or Saturday, so let's keep our eyes on the mailbox for them.

~Samantha

Comments